A candle made out of ecological soy wax with a cotton wick, in a stoneware container from Canvas collection. The candle burns for approx. 50 hours. Afterwards simply wash off the wax leftovers with hot water or wash it in a dishwasher and reuse the container.
Unscented eco soy wax candle
Container: stoneware ceramics
Capacity: 250 ml/200g
Burns for 50 hours
Size: d=8,5 cm h=8,5 cm
The container is dishwasher and microwave safe
Due to the handmade production process, the products may slightly differ from the ones presented in the pictures.
Tips and care instructions
- Trim the end of the wick before each lighting (0.5 cm= 1/4’’)
- Let the candle burn until the whole surface melts evenly, but not longer than 4 hours to avoid dislocation of the wick.
- Do not leave the candle burning unattended, or within the reach of children and pets.
- The container might be hot during and directly after the burning, so leave it to cool down before handling.
- For aromatherapy add your favourite essential oils to the already melted wax.
Photographs by Mleko Living
Finishes: matte / glossy / raw / blue line